While your out doing your holiday shopping – remember all the great resources we have in the Gorge for local gifts. Gorge Owned (www.GorgeOwned.org) is doing a great GOLocal promo to reward you for your efforts! Plus – there are a lot of fun prizes on their online auction.
How do bagels make a great local gift? Here are our tips:
1) Last minute invite? Nothing says ‘thank you’ to your host or hostess like a GIFT CARD to Hood River Bagel! Available in whatever denomination you need – it’s a great way to let someone treat themself to a bagel and a cup of our great locally roasted, fairly traded organic coffee from Pacific Rim Coffee Roasters.
2) Weekend away? A baker’s dozen (13 for $10!) plus some of our yummy cream cheese make a great gift. And chances are good you’ll get to eat some of the bagels yourself!
3) Over the River & Through the Woods? Keep your carful happy and full with bagels, sandwiches, drinks and local treats from the shop. We open at 7 AM for those early morning departures!
4) Need to feed a office or houseful of folks? One (or two) of our bagel platters can do the trick. We will slice and arrange your bagels with your choice of cream cheeses. Add some of our delicious sliced deli meats and cheeses and you’ve got an easy and affordable meal for many.
5) Corporate Gifts? Need to say thanks to a lot of customers or employees? We offer a customize gift card program that allows you to give logo’d gift cards in your choice of denominations. We can also put together fabulous gift baskets that include our bagels, cream cheese, local fruit, teas, coffees and other tasty treats. Let us know how we can help!
For more information – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call the shop: 541-386-2123.